Happy New Year

With the New Year on the way, it is time to delve into peoples predictions and resolutions for the new year!
Happy New Year
Lucas Salas, Junior
Lucas Salas, Junior

Prediction for the New Year: “I think the aliens are going to abduct a lot of people, yep, that’s what we all know is gonna happen in 2024.”

Resolution: “I hope I become really really big and bulky.”

Eboni Green, Sophomore
Eboni Green, Sophomore

Prediction for the New Year: “I hope for a better house, seeing my future baby brother that is coming up soon.”

Resolution: “I don’t have one currently, but if I did, I’d say, maybe like, learn a new skill. Maybe guitar, doing nails or hair.”

Tiara Wyatt, Freshman
Tiara Wyatt, Freshman

Predictions for the New Year: “Predicting some, maybe greater things, like a greater future.”

Resolution: “My New Year’s resolution, I would have to say, you know, like a better me.”

Evans McNair, Freshman
Evans McNair, Freshman

Predictions for the New Year: “Hopefully the Earth can stop some major events, some crises. Hopefully, education will be a bit better than the last year.”

Resolution: “Hopefully I’ll get all A’s next year.”

Tashandrea Bray, Freshman
Tashandrea Bray, Freshman

Predictions for the New Year: “I think that flare pants will always be in style.”

Resolution: “Just to do great in life, and be successful, and get good grades.”

Deputy Dorion, SRO
Deputy Dorion, SRO

Predictions for the New Year: “Not too sure what’s gonna happen. We’ll have to wait and see, it changes every year.”

Resolution: “Try to sleep more.”

Mark Sims, Principal
Mark Sims, Principal

Predictions for the New Year: “I think we may have more folks speak about voting. We may have more folks talk about which they are going to be a part of or vote for,” Sims said, “Voting’s going to be back out to the forefront, I believe, in our nation and also locally as well.”

Resolution: “Exercise more for this coming year, maybe get back into the gym.”